Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter

For the past 11 years, I have enjoyed watching all of the Harry Potter movies. My boys have read the books, gone to the midnight showings of each of the movies when thsy came out. The very last movie came out yesterday, so naturally, Jeremy and Ryan attended the midnight showings with their various friends. I texted Jeremy to ask him how he liked the movie. He texted back: I feel like a part of my childhood is gone.......and so it is...after seven novels and eight movies, Harry Potter is now gone. However, because of the books and the movies being on dvds, Harry will live on and without a doubt, will become part of my boys boys childhood. Thank you J.K. Rowling for such a wonderful, imaginative series of funfilled stories..I wonder what is next for her???????

No comments: