Thursday, October 6, 2011

Utah-Part 2

After conference was over, Melchor and I decided to walk around temple square before heading back to the car to eat dinner. While walking, we saw a nice looking returned missionary holding up a sign the read "looking for a wife". We laughed and I thought, why don't I make up a sign that says "son needs a wife"---for Jeremy....people started to read the sign and laugh. Even got another Mom to hold it so that she can send it to her son. I then proceeded to grab a few single ladies and took another picture with them and me holding the sign--so funny!!! Later on, a couple of days after we returned home, one of Jeremy's missionary buddies fbkd the pic and said that he knew a couple of the girls in the picture--small world. Stay tuned for part 3......

No comments: