Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June is Over Already????

Ok,I know, I know....not one blog to write home about in over one month--very tacky of me. It is not because I am lazy or that nothing has been going on in the Gratil household---it is just because I am just plain forgetful about writing on this blog of all of my going ons and thoughts and theories. I am sure that all of you fellow bloggers can relate, right????? Well, now that the month of June is almost over and so is half the year, let me give you a simple run down on how the month went.....

June 3: Jeremys' 21st birthday. Another year older and another year spending his birthday in Brazil. The members in his area took good care of him and he even got his birthday care package on his birthday. He is excited that he is now an adult. I on the other hand, am not.

June 6: My birthday. I enjoyed my second year into the 50's. It was spent with family and lunch with the girls. Still waiting for my WII--Melchor????

June 12: Ryan got his first paycheck--ka ching!!! He is working at "Ned's Crazy Subs"--he is loving it. He has plenty of hours and mom will now get her money back that he owes her (yah,right...)

June 13: The dedication of the Gila Valley Temple. It is the third temple in AZ. A road trip for the girls is being planned to go see it and enjoy being away for a little while.

June 21: The first day of summer, my favorite season, being the sun worshipper, water sports person that I am. However, up to this time, I have yet to get into the water...bummer!

June 30: The last day of the month and "ECLIPSE" comes out!!!! I will be seeing this movies in the next couple of days with the girls and I can hardly wait!!!

There you have it. My going ons in the month of June. Bring on July.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yay, you are alive in the blogging world! I heard the Eclipse movie is better than the first two. Still don't plan to see it. Have fun!