Friday, August 13, 2010

School in Back in Session

I have always loved going back to school. I enjoyed having my mom take us to "Fedco" to get our school supplies, lunch box, school shoes and clothes. It was so much fun to do. This year, Ryan is a senior in high school. As usual, we did our school shopping two weeks before it started. The night before the first day of the new school year, before I left for work, Ryan had to show me what he decided to wear. He chose a very cool looking outfit. I left for work that night kind of sad that I would not be at home to send him off. As I was driving to work, I thought how I forgot to tell him to send me a pic via cell phone on how he looked. When I got home the next am, I just happened to check my phone for any messages and I found that I had gotten two of them and they were both from Ry. I retrived them and lo to my wonderful surprise, I had two cute pics of him that he had sent me. Do you think that I was happy???? You betcha. :)

No comments: