Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall into Fall

I am a bad blogger!!!! I am sure that you all have missed my inspiring, uplifting and humorous out takes of life in the Gratil household. I have now made your day as I am back from the blogging underworld. A couple of months have gone by and so summer has ended and fall has begun. Labor Day ended the lay back days of being so hot outside and Halloween has come and gone and that brings us to cooler weather (ha,ha for us here in AZ) and Thanksgiving. Jeremy is home and is still adjusting to civilian life--no longer a missionary and is trying to find a job. Ryan is basking in the senior life and loves working at Ned's Sub Shop. Melchor is still delivering and is really looking foreward to bringing lots of joy and excitement into everyone's lives as he brings them all of their christmas cards and presents. He is still riding his bike to work and liking it. Me, I am still me--nurse, bad cook, great organizer and clean freak with a wonderful sense of humor!!! Loved the outcome of the recent election. The Suns are off to an awful start. Work is slow in the NICU dept. but that means that I can take some time off to play. I am liking my tv shows: Glee, Modern Family and Dancing with the Stars. I love fall.

No comments: