Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year, Half Way Through the Month

Ok, so I have been off the blog for over three months...why, are you wondering, take a guess---work, sleep, sick, cleaning, reading, the holidays, the weather, family, shopping, cooking, excercising, watching tv...they all count. Wasn't it just last year that I posted as part of my New Years' resolution, that I would write on my blog more regulary, add pics (meaning, learn how to post pics so that my son doesn't have to do it for me) and be more creative. It did not work out do will. But hey, it is a brand new spankin new year--at 16 days old and better late than never. In the past 16 days, I have been sick with a cold, worked, put all the christmas decor back into storage. Should I let you know what my goals are for 2011??? OF COURSE..

-eat better
-have a family vacation
-cook more, eat out less
-daily scripture reading
-go to the temple weekly
-do crafty stuff
-educate myself

That is off the top of my head. I will add more as I get more goals that apply to me. Hope that we can all stick to our goals this year. Remember, "a goal not written, is only a wish".

No comments: